TAKE-OUT FOOD FUNDRAISER
Lancaster Liederkranz / Evergreen Club
German Takeout Meal Fundraiser Order Form
Saturday, June 20
At the Evergreen Club
415 Hartz Road
Fleetwood, Pa. 19522
Dear Members and Friends. Our brothers and sisters of the Lancaster Liederkranz had graciously offered to hold a German Food Take-out fundraiser for our club to help with the financial strain we have suffered due to our Coronavirus Shut-down. This offer exemplifies Gemuetlichkeit in its purest form and is greatly appreciated and will never be forgotten. Meals must be pre-ordered on the attached link and may be picked up on Saturday, June 20th between 4 pm and 7 pm. Pick-up times will may be selected during the ordering process. Please support this effort and your club. Open to both members and non-members.
We have a limited number of volunteers for preparation and distribution. Areas of work will be kept sanitized and volunteers will be gloved and masked. Meat will be ordered from Groff’s Meats, Elizabethtown.
Meal distribution will be from parking area adjacent to our barn. Volunteers will assist members and friends through the parking lot for pick-up. Members will not be permitted in the Clubhouse. Limited seating may be available for members in our outdoor grove.
During the sign-up process, certain meal selections or time-frames may be removed from the sign-up due to limitations. There will be no special meal requests or substitutions. Meals come as described. We encourage those who want to participate to sign-up early!
• Half-hour pick-up time slots from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
• Selections: 3-Wurst Platter, Pork Schnitzel, Roasted Half Chicken, or Kassler Rippchen
• All meals are $15, tax is included
• We will be able to make change; however, correct cash is appreciated or you may donate your change. Checks will be accepted payable to the Evergreen
• Our ATM will not be accessible.
• You must pre-order on our link below. We cannot accept walk-up orders.
All meals will be served with Lancaster Liederkranz Homemade German Potato Salad and Red Cabbage
• 3 Wurst Platter – 2 bratwurst and 1 kielbasa
• Pork Schnitzel – breaded, pan-fried pork cutlet
• Oktoberfest Chicken – seasoned, roasted half chicken
• Kassler Rippchen – traditional smoked pork chop
German Takeout Meal Sign-up Here
https://forms.gle/a87dwuXNtEzCD1Yn7 : Paste Link in Address Bar if it doesn’t open when selected.